ISSMGE’s International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories (IJGCH)
The International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories (IJGCH) is an official journal of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) and Geoengineer.org, focusing on the publication of well- documented case histories. This refereed journal focuses exclusively on geoengineering practice and has many unique features.
Topics of Interest
The IJGCH covers the broad area of practice in geoengineering. Researchers and practitioners worldwide are invited to submit their paper related to Soil Mechanics, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, Soil Dynamics, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Deep and Shallow foundations, Retaining structures, Deep Excavations, Rock Mechanics, Tunneling, Underground structures, Applications of Geosynthetics, Landslides and Slope Stabilization, Dam engineering and embankments, Special Geotechnical Structures, Forensic engineering, Applications of Constitutive Modelling, Landfill engineering, Reconnaissance of Natural Disasters, Geotechnical Aspects of Monuments and Historic Sites.
5 top reasons to submit a case history paper for publication in the Case Histories Journal:
1. Expedited Review and Publication. High quality submitals may be reviewed and published within only 3 months!
2. Wide circulation. All published papers are widely circulated to thousands of readers and available online for digital download at no cost.
3. All case histories papers are also positioned in GeoMap.
4. Colored figures and electronic data are included in all papers.
5. Your paper will be eligible for the "Outstanding Paper in the International Journal of Geo-Engineering Case Histories Award" awarded by ISSMGE. This is a new award to recognize the best paper in this ISSMGE Journal on a bi-annual basis and the first will be presented at the 18th International Conference for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering in Paris, France, 2-5 September 2013.
The Case Histories journal is funded by our sponsors Dar Group & Shamsher Prakash Foundation.
Click here to visit ISSMGE’s Case Histories Journal to download the latest published manuscripts, and learn about submission guidelines!