The ISSMGE offers the following awards to recognise those members who have made important contributions to our profession, society and the world. For more information and guidelines for the nomination of the various awards please click here.
- Outstanding Technical Committee
- Outstanding Geotechnical Project
- Outstanding Innovator
- Outstanding Member Society
- Outstanding Paper Published in the International Journal of Geo-Engineering Case Histories
- Outstanding Public Relations Award
- Outstanding Young Geotechnical Engineer Award
In addition, the following two awards are made at the discretion of the President and the Immediate Past President respectively.
Member Societies are hereby called to submit nominations for ISSMGE awards for the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering to be held in Seoul, South Korea, in Sept 2017. Nominations are to be submitted to the Secretary General from 1 October 2015 and will close on 1 July 2016. For more information and guidelines for the nomination of the various awards please click here.