11th International Conference on Geosynthetics
The 11th International Conference on Geosynthetics (11ICG), which will be held in Seoul, Korea from September 16 to 21, 2018.
The ICG series, considered as the "Olympics of Geosynthetics Experts," has become the world's premier event presenting the most recent developments and innovations in geosynthetics engineering. The Korean Geosynthetics Society (KGSS) will have the privilege of hosting 11ICG in Korea, and plans to go to great lengths to ensure the conference surpasses all expectations. As we are expecting more than 1,000 industrial, academic, and research experts attending from over 50 countries around the world, the 11ICG will provide all participants a firm platform for a meaningful academic, professional, social and cultural experience.
- Title: 11th International Conference on Geosynthetics (11ICG)
- Dates: September 16 - 21, 2018
- Venue: Coex, Seoul, Korea
- Theme: Geosynthetics: Innovative Solutions for Sustainable Development
- Program: Giroud Lecture, Welcome Lecture, Keynote Lecture, Short Courses, Technical Programs, Soccer Game, Technical Visits, Social Program, Young IGS Members, Contest, Exhibition
- Expected Attendance Total 1,000 delegates, 100 companies
Korean Geosynthetics Society (KGSS)
- Contact person: 11ICG Secretariat
- Address: Haeoreum B/D (1F), 16 Yeoksam-ro 17-gil, Gangnam-gu
- Phone: +82-2-566-6031
- Fax: +82-2-566-6087
- Email: email@example.com
※ Early Registration Deadline: MAR. 30, 2018 ※ 11ICG Sponsorship & Exhibition The 11ICG will be an excellent event for sponsors and exhibitors to strengthen business partnerships and extend their marketing reach worldwide. We’re still open for the appl