12th ARC of IAEG (Jeju Island, R.Korea)
[Invitation to 12th Asian Regional Conference of IAEG]
The Korean Society of Engineering Geology and Korea national group of International Association of Engineering Geology and the Environment (IAEG)
would like to present the "12th Asian Regional Conference" to be held in Autumn of 2019 in Jeju Island, Korea.
The conference’s main goal is to share knowledge and practical experience in dealing with issues on “Role of Engineering in Geology for the Safe Society and Environment”.
This symposium will offer the various conference experiences including:
- Keynote lecture: *Alphabetical
- Prof.Scott BURNS
- Prof.Masahiro CHIGIRA
- Prof.Fausto GUZZETTI
- Prof.Bo-An JANG
- Prof.Ngai Yuen WONG
- Prof.Faquan WU
- Social events, technical tours and other activities which will ensure unforgettable memories in Jeju island.
A world recognized Geopark for its diversity of volcanic formations and geological resources.
[Jeju Island is awarded as ‘World New 7 Wonders of Nature (2011)’, ‘UNESCO Global Geopark Network (2010)’, ‘UNESCO Natural Heritage Site(2007)’,
and UNESCO Biosphere Reserve (2002)].
- Abstracts Submission:
- Please visit abstract submission website and submit your study now!
- 12th ARC of IAEG Abstrats Submission Page http://www.iaegarc12.org/sub03/sub01.html
Once again, anticipating your continued cooperation and active participation for the coming conference,
we look forward to welcoming all of you here in Korea.
Prof. Bo-An Jang
Chairman for IAEG Korea National Group
Dr. Kyoung-Sik Won
President of The Korean Society of Engineering Geology
The Korean Society of Engineering Geology
- Contact person: 12th ARC of IAEG Secretariat office
- Address: 92, Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Phone: 82-2-3276-2206
- Fax: 82-2-3276-2221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Important Dates] 1. Abstracts Submission opens: 1st Jan *For submission, http://www.iaegarc12.org/sub03/sub01.html 2. Abstracts Submission deadline: 30th April 3. Abstracts Acceptance notification: 31st May 4. Pre-registration opens: June (TBD) 5. "Early Bird" Registration deadline: July (TBD)