6th International Conference on Geotechnical and Geophysical Site Characterization - POSTPONED
Site characterisation is unarguably the most important, but also most “difficult”, component of geo-engineering. ISC’6 brings together the world’s experts who, with you and others, are working daily to improve the quality and reduce the difficulties involved. This conference is the forum for sharing this knowledge and experience. Hear and contribute to the latest ideas and technologies at the conference. See and touch and learn of the latest hardware and software and services at the trade exhibition. Take home new knowledge and give some to others to take also home.
- Equipment, Measuring Techniques, Sampling
- Mechanical Testing (CPT, SPT, DMT, PMT, VST, PLT)
- Geophysics in Geotechnical Engineering
- Site Characterization, Case Studies, Uncertainties
- In Situ Testing and Numerical Modelling
- Engineering Applications
- Problematic Soils (e.g. gravels, volcanics, expansive, sensitive, intermediate, mine tailings)
Hungarian Geotechnical Society
- Contact person: Tamas Huszak
- Address: Muegyetem rkp. 3.
- Phone: 0036303239406
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org