ICSMGE 2017 - 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Seoul
Under the theme, “Unearth the Future, Connect Beyond”, the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ICSMGE 2017) will be held in Seoul, Korea from 17 to 21 September 2017. The conference will be hosted by Korean Geotechnical Society and organized by the organizing committee of ICSMGE 2017.
The host country, Korea, as a country successfully transitioned with appealing development history.
Our theme, “Unearth the Future, Connect Beyond” is about bridging the gap between past and future, between young and senior engineers, and between developing and developed nations. Making those connections is the key to greater innovations like we did!
The objectives of the 19th ICSMGE-Seoul 2017 are as follow:
• To pursue mutual understanding and collaboration between experts and interested parties
• To create an opportunities of sharing and learning up-to-date knowledge and offer a platform where experts, researchers and students could be reassembled to discuss present and prospective pertinent issues
• To arouse a positive momentum in achieving the convergence of Korea’s advanced civil construction technology and high technology, with the application of renewable energies, IT, BT and Nano technologies.
• To establish an environment where transforming research is implemented to improve science and social structure
The venue city, Seoul, is the heart of the nation and home to 12 million national and foreign residents. It is a remarkable world-class city where contemporary lifestyle meets long-standing history.
Seoul is one of the top 5 international meeting destinations and has been home to many outstanding international, regional conferences and events.
Seoul offers the warmest hospitality, world-class services and high value-added accommodation facilities.
COEX is the designated venue for the ICSMGE 2017. Coex has been home to many of Korea’s most substantial and momentous events including the Seoul Nuclear Security Summit, G20 Seoul Summit, the World Cup Championship Media Centre, ASEM meeting and many others. The Centre consists of four main exhibition halls and 54 meeting rooms, hosting about 200 exhibitions and over 2,000 meetings and events annually.
It is our sincere gratitude to invite you to Seoul! We guarantee you will experience the culture and people you have never met before.
Please visit website http://www.icsmge2017.org for getting more information about this wonderful conference!
The Organising Committee of ICSMGE 2017 sincerely wish to meet you all in Seoul.
Organising Committee of ICSMGE 2017
- Contact person: Ms. Soi LEE
- Address: 4F, SUNGJI Building, 192, Bangbae-ro, Seocho-gu
- Phone: +82-2-6288-6347
- Fax: +82-2-6288-6399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org