The Second International Conference on Press-in Engineering 2021, Kochi
International Press-in Association (IPA) and ICPE2021 Organizing Committee organize the International Conference on Press-in Engineering 2021 to be held in Kochi, 19-20 June 2021*. The main objectives of the conference are to promote the academic field of “Press-in engineering”, where experts in various academic fields will interact with a focus on Press-in technology, to offer opportunities for academics and engineers to communicate with each other, and for students and young experts to present their achievements.
We plan to invite a range of experts from around the world and prepare a program on the theme of “The evolution and social contribution of Press-in engineering to infrastructure development, and disaster prevention and mitigation” containing research reports and applications of the IPA Technical Committee related to the theme. For more information, please visit the ICPE2021 official website.
* We are currently considering if the technical visit is to be held on 21 June 2021.
• Name: The Second International Conference on Press-in Engineering (ICPE) 2021, Kochi
• Dates: 19-21 June, 2021
• Venue: Kami Campus, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
• Theme: Evolution and Social Contribution of Press-in Engineering for Infrastructure Development, and Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
• Programs: Keynote Lectures, Organized Sessions, General Sessions, Technical Visit and Exhibitions
International Press-in Association (IPA)
- Contact person: ICPE2021 Organizing Committee
- Address: 5F, Sanwa Konan Bldg, 2-4-3 Konan, 2-4-3 Konan, Minato-ku
- Phone: +81-(0)3-5461-1191
- Fax: +81-(0)3-5461-1192
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org