The Second International Conference on Press-in Engineering 2021, ONLINE
International Press-in Association (IPA) and ICPE2021 Organizing Committee organize the International Conference on Press-in Engineering 2021 to be held online, 19-20 June 2021. The main objectives of the conference are to promote the academic field of “Press-in engineering”, where experts in various academic fields will interact with a focus on Press-in technology, to offer opportunities for academics and engineers to communicate with each other, and for students and young experts to present their achievements.
We plan to invite a range of experts from around the world and prepare a program on the theme of “The evolution and social contribution of Press-in engineering to infrastructure development, and disaster prevention and mitigation” containing research reports and applications of the IPA Technical Committee related to the theme. For more information, please visit the ICPE2021 official website.
• Name: The Second International Conference on Press-in Engineering (ICPE) 2021, Kochi
• Dates: 19-20 June 2021
• Venue: ONLINE
• Theme: Evolution and Social Contribution of Press-in Engineering for Infrastructure Development, and Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
• Keynote Lecturers: Prof. Mark Randolph (University of Western Australia) and Prof. Yozo Fujino (President, Josai University)
• Programs: Keynote Lectures, Organized Sessions, General Sessions and Exhibitions
Please check the latest information from ICPE2021 Website: https://icpe-ipa.org/
International Press-in Association (IPA)
- Contact person: ICPE2021 Organizing Committee
- Address: 5F, Sanwa Konan Bldg, 2-4-3 Konan, 2-4-3 Konan, Minato-ku
- Phone: +81-(0)3-5461-1191
- Fax: +81-(0)3-5461-1192
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org