Please visit the new-look ISSMGE website – https://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities.
1. XIX ICSMGE – Seoul, Korea- Registration
The organisers have issued a new information circular which can be viewed at: https://www.issmge.org/19th%20ICSMGE_Promotion%20material_0626.pdf
2. International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories (IJGCH)
The International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories is pleased to launch its new website, which is available at: http://www.geocasehistoriesjournal.org. Further details are given at https://www.issmge.org/news/the-issmge-international-journal-of-geoengineering-case-histories-launches-its-new-website.
3. 2017 Geotechnical Business Directory
Geoworld, the network for geotechnical engineers, has just published the 2017 Geotechnical Business Directory. The directory is published with the support of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. For further information: https://www.issmge.org/news/announcing-the-publication-of-the-2017-geotechnical-business-directory
4. ISSMGE Bulletin
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 11, Issue 3, June 2017) is available from https://www.issmge.org/publications/issmge-bulletin/vol-11-issue-3-june-2017
5. ISSMGE Foundation
6. ISSMGE Webinars
Pierre Delage (France)
Wednesday 16th August 2017
12 P.M. GMT (noon)
(followed by the 48-hour Q&A Session)
Thermal issues in clays and claystones: Application to radioactive waste disposal.
Click here for a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/upated since the previous Circular:
- 3rd International Conference on Ground Improvement and Ground Control,27-10-2017 - 29-10-2017,Zhijiang Hotel, Hangzhou, China Contact person: Dr. Li Shi email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://www.icgi2017.org/
- 26th European Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference, 11-09-2018 – 14-09-2018, Hotel Klugbauer, Austria Contact person: Dr. Franz Tschuchnigg email@example.com, Website: http://soil.tugraz.at/eygec2018