Please visit the ISSMGE website – https://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities.
Please distribute this Circular widely.
1. TC309 – Machine Learning and Big Data.
This new TC is actively seeking nominations for members from the Member Societies.Please make sure that your Member Society representative is aware of your interest in joining this TC.
Click here for a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars.
3. ISSMGE Bulletin
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 12, Issue 2, Apr 2018) is available from https://www.issmge.org/publications/issmge-bulletin/vol12-issue-2-apr-2018
4. ISSMGE Foundation
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/updated since the previous Circular:
• Urban Planning Below the Ground Level: Architecture and Geotechnics, 19-09-2018 - 21-09-2018. The House of Architects , Saint Petersburg, Russia; Organizer: St. Petersburg Council of Architects, ISSMGE ТС 207 "Soil-Structure Interaction and Retaining Walls"; Contact person: Eugene Dubinin, Address: Russia, Izmaylovsky prosp. 4, of. 414, Phone: +7-812-3393587, Fax: +7-812-5753625, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://tc207ssi.org; email: email@example.com
• 17th African Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 06-10-2019 - 10-10-2019. Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa,Organizer: South African Institute of Civil Engineering: Geotechnical Division, Contact person: Yolande van den Berg, Phone: +27 (0)82 323 3910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• International Symposium on Seismic Performance and Design of Slopes, 18-08-2018 – 19-08-2018. Sino-French Center, Tongji University, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai, P.R. China, Organiser: Tongji University, Contact person: Chongqiang ZHU, Address: 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai, P.R. China, Phone: +86-21-65982384, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://geotec.tongji.edu.cn/show.aspx?info_lb=328&flag=190&info_id=1424; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• 2nd International Intelligent Construction Technologies Group Conference, 23-04-2019 - 25-04-2019. Beijing Hotel, Beijing, China, Beijing, Organizer : International Intelligent Construction Technologies Group (IICTG), Contact person: George Chang, Address: 6111 Balcones Drive, Phone: 5124516233, Email: gkchang@TheTranstecGroup.com, Website: http://www.iictg.org/2019-conference/,