- 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering.
The ISSMGE Is extremely pleased to announce that all the papers from the 19th ICSMGE are now uploaded, and freely available on the ISSMGE online library. The organisers of the recent ICSMGE in Seoul are warmly congratulated for making the proceedings available online so promptly.
Click here for a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars.
Ken Stokoe (USA)
Wednesday 18th October 2017
12 P.M. GMT (noon)
The Increasing Role of Seismic Measurements in Geotechnical Engineering.
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 11, Issue 4, August 2017) is available from https://www.issmge.org/publications/issmge-bulletin/vol-11-issue-4-august-20170
- ISSMGE Foundation
- Call to select the 2nd Hutchinson Lecturer - JTC1 on Landslides and Natural Slopes
The Joint Technical Committee no 1 (JTC1) on Landslides and Natural Slopes set up by the sister societies active in the domain of geo-engineering, the ISSMGE, the ISRM, the IAEG and the IGS, is launching a call to select the 2nd Hutchinson Lecturer. The Lecture has been established to award a scholar, aged 42 or less at the time of the event, who has significantly contributed through his/her research and other work to the development of knowledge in the field of slope stability and landslides. The Hutchinson Lecture that will be delivered during the 2nd JTC1 Workshop, will focus on research undertaken out by the lecturer, consistent with the topic of the event. The provisional title of the workshop, that should take place in Hong Kong in December, 2018, is “Triggering and propagation of rapid flow-like landslides”. The Hutchinson lecturer, who should have a disciplinary background from one or more of the domains of the geosciences, will be appointed by vote of the members of the JTC1 Committee, based upon candidatures proposed by national societies. Any country is then asked to submit the name and the CV of one (national) candidate by December, 31, 2017. The proposals should be sent to Luciano Picarelli, as chairman of the JTC1 (email@example.com).
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/upated since the previous Circular:
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics V, 10-06-2018 - 13-06-2018
- EUROROCK 2018 Geomechanics and Geodynamics of Rock Masses, 22-05-2018 - 26-05-2018
- DFI-EFFC International Conference on Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement, 06-06-2018 - 08-06-2018
- DFI 43rd Annual Conference on Deep Foundations, 24-10-2018 - 27-10-2018
- DFI 44th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations, 15-10-2019 - 18-10-2019
- DFI Deep Mixing 2020, 15-06-2020 - 17-06-2020