ISSMGE’s International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories (IJGCH)
The International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories (IJGCH) is an official journal of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE), focusing on the publication of well- documented case histories. This refereed journal focuses exclusively on geoengineering practice and has many unique features.
Topics of Interest
The IJGCH covers the broad area of practice in geoengineering. Researchers and practitioners worldwide are invited to submit their paper related to Soil Mechanics, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, Soil Dynamics, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Deep and Shallow foundations, Retaining structures, Deep Excavations, Rock Mechanics, Tunneling, Underground structures, Applications of Geosynthetics, Landslides and Slope Stabilization, Dam engineering and embankments, Special Geotechnical Structures, Forensic engineering, Applications of Constitutive Modelling, Landfill engineering, Reconnaissance of Natural Disasters, Geotechnical Aspects of Monuments and Historic Sites.
5 top reasons to submit a case history paper for publication in the Case Histories Journal:
1. Expedited Review and Publication. High quality submittals may be reviewed and published within only 3 months!
2. Wide circulation. All published papers are widely circulated to thousands of readers and available online for digital download at no cost.
3. All case histories papers are also positioned in GeoMap.
4. Colored figures and electronic data are included in all papers.
5. Your paper will be eligible for the "Outstanding Paper in the International Journal of Geo-Engineering Case Histories Award" awarded by ISSMGE.
The open access Mission of the Case Histories journal is made possible by the generous support of the following organizations:
Click here to visit ISSMGE’s Case Histories Journal, download the latest published papers, and learn about submission guidelines!