ISSMGE announces new copyright policy for conference and proceedings that addresses author as well as publisher’s rights.
Watch ISSMGE's 11th webinar presented by Dr. Sebastiano Foti!
Click to try the new interactive electronic version of our lexicon!
LARAM School and Workshop *SPECIAL EDITION 2011*
5 – 10 September, 2011
Salerno – ITALY
LARAM is an International School on “LAndslide Risk Assessment and Mitigation” founded by the University of Salerno.
The School is aimed at 40 PhD students, selected every year, from the following fields: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Geology or other related studies.
The Scientific Committee consists of international experts in the field of Landslide Risk.
SPECIAL EDITION 2011
- Eligible students must be enrolled in a PhD programme in the field of Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Geology or a related field
- The 40 selected students will participate to the School free of charge (including half board accommodation)
-Applications to the LARAM School and Workshop 2011 are open until Monday 30th May 2011
- Young researchers who have discussed their PhD dissersation not earlier than 2005
- Registration fee (300 Euro)
- The first 20 registered Young Doctors will partecipate to the LARAM School & Workshop 2011
- Registration to the LARAM School and Workshop 2011 is open until Friday 15th July 2011