International Seminar on Roads, Bridges, and Tunnels (ISRBT2017)
The School of Civil Engineering of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki will organize an International Educational Seminar on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels, the ISRBT2017, in Salonica, in November 2017. This will be the 2nd Seminar of the kind, after the ISRBT2016, which took place in November 2016, gathering 53 participants and 25 invited speakers from 9 European countries.
The International Seminar on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels (ISRBT) will cover practical aspects of construction and management, aiming, especially, at enlightening the applied part of the engineering know-how, useful to professionals of international prospects.
Additionally, young, but also experienced, engineers will get acquainted with a wide range of innovative methods of construction and project management in the fields of roads, bridges and tunnels.
The Seminar is addressed to Construction Engineers, Engineers of International Projects, Scholars, Road Designers, Construction Managers, Motorway Operators, Road Engineers, Bridge Engineers, Tunnel Engineers, Motorway Concessionaire, QA and QC Engineers.
ISRBT2017 seminar Topics/Lectures will cover the following subjects:
- Construction management of motorway projects
- Motorway concession projects
- Motorway construction projects in international context
- Road earthworks and environment
- Landslides and stabilization measures
- Construction methods for bridges
- Suspended bridges
- Motorway operations
- NATM tunnelling method for motorways
- Motorway pavements and asphalt courses
- Traffic safety on motorways
- ITS systems for motorways
School of Civil Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Contact person: Mrs. D. Gatoula
- Address: Highway Engineering Laboratory (for the ISRBT2016 Seminar), School of Civil Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Phone: +30 2310 994385
- Fax: +30 2310 995789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org