27-30 June 2021, Streamed from Athens, Greece
8th International Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
The purpose of this Conference series is to bring together the scientific communities of Computational Mechanics, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering in an effort to facilitate the exchange of ideas in topics of mutual interest and to serve as a platform for establishing links between research groups with complementary activities. The communities of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering will benefit from this interaction, acquainting them with advanced computational methods and software tools which can highly assist in tackling complex problems in dynamic/seismic analysis and design, while also giving the Computational Mechanics community the opportunity to become more familiar with very important application areas of great social impact.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 11 January 2021
- Acceptance of the Abstract: 11 February 2021
- Deadline for early registration and for submitting the Full Paper (optional): 21 March 2021
- Acceptance of the full paper: 21 April 2021
- Deadline for registration for inclusion in the Conference Programme and Proceedings: 21 May 2021