MLRA2021 groundwater time-series forecasting
Machine learning prediction event for the international conference in "Machine learning & Risk assessment in geoengineering"
The machine learning competition is organized as an event at the MLRA2021 (Machine Learning and Risk Assessment in geoengineering) Conference in Wroclaw, Poland, in October 2021 (conference website). The results from the contest are presented here:
- Organizers: Tom F. Hansen, Bruno Stuyts, Jian Ji & Zhongqiang Liu
- Award Committee: Tom F. Hansen, Bruno Stuyts, Jian Ji, Zhongqiang Liu & Jianye Ching
- Contest question: https://www.kaggle.com/c/mlra2021/overview.
- TC309/TC304 Student Contest 1st Place Award: pdf
- Encouragement awards: pdf1; pdf2
Thanks to all the participants and congratulations to the winners!