Databases of Other Papers & Publications
Open Access Databases
- International Conferences on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering (1984 – 2013), published by Missouri S&T.
- International Conferences on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics (1981-2011), published by Missouri S&T.
- Online Geotechnical Engineering Library by Geoengineer.org
- Proceedings of the First JTC1 Workshop on Advances in Landslide Understanding, Barcelona 2017
TC102 Conferences on in-situ testing
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on Site Characterization, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, P.K. Robertson and P.W. Mayne (eds.)
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Flat Dilatometer, sponsored by Mobile Augers and Research LTD
- Proceedings from the Second International Conference on the Flat Dilatometer,
R. A. Failmezger and J. B. Anderson (eds.)
- Proceedings of DMT15: 3rd International Conference on the Flat Dilatometer, Rome, Italy, June 14-16, 2015
- CPT'10 Proceedings - Vol. 1 Vol. 2 Vol. 3, P.K. Robertson and P.W. Mayne (eds.)
TC106 Unsaturated Soils Conferences
- Proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”, Paris, France, September 12-14, 2016.
TC202 Conferences on Transportation Geotechnics
- 3rd International Conference in Transportation Geotechnics, Guimarães, Portugal, 2016
- Special volume of "Transportation Geotechnics Journal" on the “Use of Geosynthetics in Transportation Geotechnics” Volume 8, Pages 1-132 (September 2016)
TC212 Conferences on Deep Foundations
- Proceedings of the 3rd Bolivian International Conference on Deep Foundation, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia, April 27-29, 2017. Presentations are also available for download.
TC220 Conferences on Field Monitoring
- Proceedings of the 9th Symposium on Field Measurements in Geomechanics, New South Wales, Australia, September 8-10, 2015
- 15th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechical Engineering, Fukuoka, November 2015, published by the Japanese Geotecnical Society